Succulent Planter - Toasted White
*DISCOUNTED* please read:
While these pieces are beautiful, the glaze flowed a little more than anticipated during the firing process so the bottoms have been sanded and polished. Due to this defect, the pieces are sold at a discounted price.
Hand thrown ceramic succulent planter in a shiny white glaze with a toasted rim. This piece has gone through the creative process of being hand thrown, trimmed, fired in a kiln, glazed, and fired in a kiln once more.
- Handmade, wheel thrown in the Gulf Coast of Florida
- Dimensions: size 2 7/8” H 3 1/4” W / 12.6 oz
- Due to the nature of this piece, it is not intended as drinkware
- This planter is without a drainage hole. It’s recommended to place pebbles in the bottom of the planter to keep the roots up out of residual water for a healthy plant.
- Made with stoneware clay
- Wash by hand with a soft sponge or cloth
- Plant not included