Succulent Planter - Ink Blot
Hand thrown ceramic succulent planter in a shiny ink blot glaze. This piece has gone through the creative process of being hand thrown, trimmed, fired in a kiln, glazed, and fired in a kiln once more.
- Handmade, wheel thrown in the Gulf Coast of Florida
- Dimensions: size 2 7/8” H 3 1/4” W / 12.3 oz
- Due to the nature of this piece, it is not intended as drinkware
- This planter is without a drainage hole. It’s recommended to place pebbles in the bottom of the planter to keep the roots up out of residual water for a healthy plant.
- Made with stoneware clay
- Wash by hand with a soft sponge or cloth
- Plant not included