Succulent Planter - Speckled Egg
Hand thrown ceramic succulent planter in a semi-gloss white glaze with subtly green specks. This piece has gone through the creative process of being hand thrown, trimmed, fired in a kiln, glazed, and fired in a kiln once more.
- Handmade, wheel thrown in the Gulf Coast of Florida
- Dimensions: size 2 3/4” H 3 1/4” W / 11.5 oz
- Due to the nature of this piece, it is not intended as drinkware
- This planter is without a drainage hole. It’s recommended to place pebbles in the bottom of the planter to keep the roots up out of residual water for a healthy plant.
- Made with stoneware clay
- Wash by hand with a soft sponge or cloth
- Plant not included